Application and Forms

Please note that the Authorization Form requires a signature from you, your advisor/supervisor, and their supervisor (more often than not, your department head or as circumstances stipulate) before submission to IBP office.
Both Authorization Form and Waiver can be found directly under "Student International Travel Forms and Procedures" for completion before submitting to Cindy Garrett in International and Border Programs.

Please also note that forms (3) and (4) are specific to AGG only and should be submitted directly to Aggies Go Global.

Office of Experiential Learning Account

UPDATE: For those who have previously signed up for an Office of Education Abroad (OEA) account, the study abroad office has changed its name from Office of Education Abroad to Office of Experiential Learning (OEL).

To keep your travel documents and other paperwork in a secure space, please register using your NMSU login for an OEL account, or "add a new program" to your currently existing account if you have traveled in the past.